Independent Contractor to be responsible for creating, implementing, and optimizing data analytics tracking across multiple web properties. Applicants should have a well-developed capacity to coordinate and implement various strategies throughout a hard-coded digital platform (rather than relying on plugins or other content management system add-ons). Common tasks include event tracking and conversion optimization for landing page marketing campaigns.
- Generating data and information from previous campaigns and analytics.
- Plan, organize, and optimize tracking code usage for our web properties based on campaign goals.
- Provide clear documentation for code implementation.
- Generate regular reports on general analytics results and specific campaign effectiveness.
- Ensure technical verbiage is easy to understand.
- Ensure analytics account properties are clearly segmented and cleanly maintained.
- Ensure data policies are properly documented and compliant with regulations and procedures.
- Previous experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook Ads.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and code implementations.
- Ability to work remotely to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Familiarity with project management tools Dropbox, slack, zoom, etc..
- Process and detailed oriented.
- Familiarity with data policy compliance regulations and procedures.
- Version control (git / svn) experience.